Need some grub on Fox Trot day?
Preparing for a race is hard work. Lots of early mornings, resistance training, loads of protein, and testing your limits. Before and after the race local cafes, restaurants, and coffee shops will be open to Fox Trot runners!
Here are a few to keep your eye open for:
- Domani’s- 6:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Blue Box- 7:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- Arabica- 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM
- Las Gorditas De Don Angel #4– 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Elgin Public House- 11:00 AM-2:00 AM
- Al’s Cafe and Creamery- 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Danny’s Pizza- 11:00 AM- 2:00 AM
- In the Neighborhood Fresh- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Prime- 11:30 AM- 2:00 AM
- Indulge- 11:30 PM- 3:00 PM
- Toom Toom Thai- 12:00- 9:00 PM
- Chooch’s Pizza: 1:00 PM- 10:30 PM
- Dogs Paw Brewing: 1:00 PM- 12:00 AM
If you are not sure where to go just look for the welcome signs businesses hung up to welcome you!
Don’t forget to check out our Elgin Valley Fox Trot Playlist to keep you going no matter if your walking or running! Link
Hey there! My name is Sarah, and I am the Tourism Promoter and Events Coordinator for the Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (it’s a mouthful, I know). I’m a newbie to the Elgin area so I will be telling you first-hand accounts of events and attractions found in Elgin, through my eyes! I’ll share my adventures through videos, photography, and words.